Congressional Democrats have reportedly given the president 72 hours, until Friday, to do something significant about the disastrous health care roll-out. Otherwise, they claim they are ready to join Congressional Republicans on an Obamacare fix.
- In news of the weird, MSNBC host praises Rand Paul’s principled leadership
Ari Melber editorializes about Rand
- Rand Paul – the most dangerous man in politics right now?
Michael Steele and Peter Suderman on Up with
- Rand Paul Slams Liberals Poetically
Senator Rand Paul-R takes the podium at
- Rand Paul says he’s mulling presidential run
Rand Paul, U.S. Senator from Kentucky (in
- Democrat Cory Booker Defends Rand Paul From MSNBC Attack
Democrat Cory Booker Defends Rand Paul and